Since 1962, Bachly Construction has emerged as a leader in the field of disaster emergency and restoration services. Our commitment is to provide prompt, courteous and efficient services while striving to exceed the expectations of our clients and industry associates. We provide the highest possible level of quality workmanship on every assignment we undertake.
Our proven track record and superior results set us apart from our competitors. We are looking for job seekers who share our passion for professionalism and customer service.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Project Coordinator in our Restoration Division.
This position will be based out of our Head office in Bolton, Ontario.
- Budgeting/scheduling repairs
- Interacting with sub-trades and homeowners
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are followed
- Maintaining good relationships with sub trades and homeowners
- Customer service
- Training will be provided
- Strong construction knowledge and experience with project coordination
- Able to work effectively and accurately in a fast paced environment, both independently and as a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong work ethic with an attention to detail
- Access to own vehicle and a good driving record is required
- Basic security clearance and criminal records check is required
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, stating salary expectations, and resume to:
Fax # 905-951-3101
Attn: Meaghan Plomp
No phone calls from agencies or applicants please. Only those granted an interview will be contacted.
Bachly Construction is an equal opportunity employer.