Bachly Construction has emerged as a leader in the field of commercial construction. Our commitment is to provide prompt, courteous and efficient services while striving to exceed the expectations of our clients and industry associates.
Our proven track record and superior results set us apart from our competitors. We are looking for job seekers who share our passion for professionalism and customer service. The individual must be self-motivated with high energy and the ability to interact with numerous individuals, in multiple functions, in a dynamic and changing environment.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager in our I.C.I Construction Division.
This position will be based out of our Head office in Bolton, Ontario.
- Communicate, both internally and externally, in areas such as estimating, project coordination, sales, logistics, etc.
- Performing quantity take-offs
- Oversee performance of project, including: project status, schedule, cost control, change management systems, etc.
- Attend and lead project meetings
- Coordinate with Site Superintendents and sub-trades to develop and maintain a site logistics plan with a focus on safety, schedule and budget
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in commercial construction as a Project Manager
- Strong construction knowledge and experience with estimating, project coordinator and management
- Experience managing mid-size to large scale commercial construction projects
- Able to work effectively and accurately in a fast paced environment, both independently and as a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with an attention to detail
- Access to own vehicle and a good driving record is required
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, stating salary expectations , and resume to:
Fax #: 905-951-3101
Email: employment @ bachly.com
Attn: Meaghan Plomp
No phone calls from agencies or applicants please. Only those granted an interview will be contacted. Bachly Construction is an equal opportunity employer.