Hours of work are 7:30am – 4:00pm from Monday – Friday.
Our office is located at: 27 Nixon Road, Bolton.
Interested applicants should apply via Indeed.ca
- General labour related to flood and fire emergency mitigation
- Tear out and demolition of drywall, plaster, flooring materials, etc.
- Content manipulation and documentation
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Post-construction clean ups
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and think critically in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic with an attention to detail
- Reliable and flexible
- Able to take direction and work well with others
- Able to meet the physical demands of this job
- Firm understanding of job safety
- Experience with excel an asset
- Access to reliable transportation and a clean driving record is required
Job Type: Full-time
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, stating salary expectations, and resume to:
No phone calls from agencies or applicants please. Only those granted an interview will be contacted. Bachly Construction is an equal opportunity employer.